The OTC 2095 low profile night splint provides comfortable, effective treatment for a variety of ankle and foot conditions. The light weight, low profile design enhances wearing comfort and promotes patient compliance. Easy application, adjustment and removal; fits either the left or right foot.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Rigid, lightweight molded plastic splint provides effective support
• Unique low profile design and soft foam interface material molds around bony prominences for comfortable wear
• Air filled pad eliminates pressure over top of foot
• Lined contact closure straps are adjustable for comfort
• Slips on and adjusts easily, fits right or left foot
• Latex free
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY NIGHT SPLINT
SIZE MEN’S WOMEN’S
SMALL 5 – 9 6 – 10
LARGE 9.5 – 14 10.5 – 15
A. Measure based on shoe size.
1. Unfasten straps and position splint over top of foot.
2. Position split so that the base of the toes are near the outer edge of the footpad. Fasten the toe strap securely, but do not over tighten.
3. Fasten the leg strap snugly for a comfortable, yet supportive fit.
4. After ambulation readjust straps as necessary for consistent support. Do not over tighten. The splint should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.
|Dimensions||L 30.23 x W 16.76 x H 12.45 (cm)|
There are no reviews yet.