This heavy duty sacro brace has a unique construction to provide optimum support and comfort to the sacrum and the lower spine. The adjustable tapered design allows it to conform to effectively support virtually every adult figure type, male or female. The removable Thermo-Pad provides added warmth for aching muscles, joints, tendons and discs that so often accompany low back disorders.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Designed and engineered for maximum support – helps stabilize the sacrum and lower spine, allowing muscles to relax
• Specially designed Thermo-Pad retains moist body heat to provide soothing warmth for aching muscles, joints, tendons and discs
• Reinforced back panel with eight flexible stays that shape themselves to the back and provide firm lumbar support
• Firm elastic side panels with contact closure and adjustment conform to the hips for a good fit, permit movement while maintaining the desired support; will not bind while sitting and stooping
• Elastic pull straps allow for adjustable levels of support provides comfortable fit for both men and women
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE SACRO BRACE
TO FIT MOST ADULTS
A. Size adjustable to fit most adults.
1. The garment should be applied in a standing position. Unfasten all closures and adjustments. Position the garment around the lower back so that the bottom edge is at the widest part of the hips and Thermo-Pad is centered over the lower back.
2. Fasten front closure. Pull both side support panels at the same time until snug, and fasten. Adjust for comfort.
3. Be sure that, when sitting, the garment does not bind the groin area and that it does not ride up on the torso. When properly applied, the support should fit snug but not so right that it deeply depresses the skin.