The OTC 2453 lightweight clavicle strap holds the shoulder area in the correct position to help promote the healing process following a clavicle or shoulder injury. It can also be used to help correct simple bad posture. The strap has a figure-8 design for easy application, and varying degrees of support can be obtained by adjusting the tension of the shoulder straps. This product is suitable for all figure types. If pain persists, consult a physician.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• The 3-inch wide padded shoulder strap minimizes uncomfortable binding over the shoulder and under the arm
• Provides support and stability to the clavicle and shoulder area
• Comfortable figure 8 shoulder straps minimize binding and makes for easy application and adjustment
• Large felt back panel evenly distributes support over the entire shoulder area
• Easy grip metal tooth buckles provide dirm and positive adjustment
• Extra long straps can be trimmed as necessary
• Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing
• For men and women
• Latex free
|Dimensions||L 6.35 x W 32.39 x H 14.61 (cm)|
L, M, S, XL, XS
There are no reviews yet.