The OTC 1791 premium short leg walker is suitable, affordable alternative to the short leg cast that is comfortable, stable and easy to apply and adjust. It includes a molded foot piece with bilateral contoured struts, one boot wrap, three contact closure encircling leg straps, two contact closure foot straps, and application instructions.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Wide low profile base for extra stability
• A suitable and affordable alternative to the short leg cast
• Rocker bottom is specially engineered to be low and wide to help promote a natural and stable gait
• Wraparound sole absorbs heel strike for comfortable walking
• Non-skid sole runs from heel to toe, increasing traction and normalizing walking gait
• Contoured struts conform and adjust to the wearer’s leg
• Uprights molded onto foot plate to form a single piece
• Comfortably padded boot wrap
• Simple and easy contact closure and adjustment
• Shock absorbing sole reduces impact from heel strike to improve comfort during ambulation
• Breathable and washable fabric liner with four additional pads included- can be positioned anywhere for additional comfort
• Latex free
L, M, S
There are no reviews yet.