This elbow support are primarily prescribed and worn to treat repetitive motion injuries like “tennis elbow.” They are also used in occupational settings and sports to help support and protect the elbow for work and confident play. The 2089 Tennis Elbow Strap also comes with a gel pad that can be heated or cooled for further tharapy and relief.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Provides relief from painful symptoms of tennis elbow
• Gel pad can be cooled or heated for therapy
• Gel pad is detachable from unit, can be heated or cooled for therapy (instructions inside package)
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY TENNIS ELBOW STRAP
TO FIT MOST ADULTS
1. If detached, thread the end of the strap through the plastic loop.
2. Now slide the tennis elbow strap over the hand up to the forearm.
3. With the air pad positioned over the painful area of the forearm, grip the end of the strap and pull it away from the arm until tightened.
4. Never over tighten! Attach the loose end around the forearm.