The 2075 finger splint and hand immobilizer is great for holding one or two fingers in a stabilized position for treatment for a broken finger. It can hold the ring finger and little finger, the index and middle finger, or the middle finger and ring finger – all dependent on the nature of the injury and how best the splint can be positioned to maximize the mobility of the rest of the hand. This finger splint works great for both children and adults. It is universally adjustable in circumference and the rigid aluminum splint can be easily molded to fit the needs of the individual patient.
• Immobilizes up to two fingers in extension
• Allows for a truly custom fit for a variety of injuries
• Easy one-hand application
• Can be used on any two fingers, leaving the rest of the hand free to move
Indications for Use:
• Tendonitis in the hands or fingers
• Trigger finger
• Broken fingers or knuckles
• Post operative
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY HAND SPLINT
SIZE MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST
SMALL 5.5″ / 14 cm AND UNDER
MEDIUM 5.5″ – 7.5″ / 14 – 19 cm
LARGE 7.5″ – 9.5″ / 19 – 24.3 cm
HAND SPLINT MEASUREMENT LOCATION
A. Measure around the break of the wrist
1. Unfasten all closures and position the splint over the hand and the injured fingers.
2. The splint should be centered over the palm.
3. With the free hand, wrap the encircling straps around the fingers first, then around the hand and wrist.
4.The splint should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.
|L 29.21 x W 10.16 x H 3.81 (cm)
L, M, S