The OTC Select 2503 inflatable traction unit is used to relieve pressure on muscles and nerve tissues in the cervical region. It is also used in cases of minor fractures of the cervical spine. Helps to avoid motions that might cause pain.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Used to relieve pressure on muscles and nerve tissue in the cervical region
• Also used in cases of minor fractures of the cervical spine
• Helps to avoid motions that might cause pain
• Provides firm and comfortable support
• Portable, great for treatment at home or on the go
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE CERVICAL TRACTION UNIT
TO FIT MOST ADULTS
1. Place traction unit around neck with tube and inflation bulb in front.
2. Adjust the inflatable layers for correct shape and position then fasten the velcro straps.
3. Pump the bulb until you feel a light stretch of the neck.
4. Let the back of your head rest comfortably back inside the unit.
5. Relax your muscles. Pump it again in gradual increments, until you feel a pleasant stretch.
|Dimensions||L 6.35 x W 11.43 x H 24.77 (cm)|
There are no reviews yet.