The OTC Select 2454 lightweight clavicle strap holds the shoulder area in the proper position to help promote the healing process. It can also be used to help correct bad posture. The strap system has a figure-8 design for easy application, and varying degrees of support can be obtained by adjusting the tension of the shoulder straps. This product is suitable for all figure types. If pain persists, consult with a physician.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Holds the shoulder in the correct position to promote healing after a clavicle fracture or separation, among other conditions
• Padded shoulder straps exert firm control but minimize uncomfortable binding
• Non-abrasive contact closure fastening system
• Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing
• For men and women
• Latex free
1. The garment should be applied with the patient standing in a comfortable and correct posture.
2. Position the garment so that the square panel is centered against the shoulder blades side to side, with straps draped over the shoulders and dangling in front.
3. Fasten the shoulder strap on the uninjured side, gently adjusting bilaterally until the shoulders are back, but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin.
|Dimensions||L 6.35 x W 11.43 x H 24.77 (cm)|
L, M, S, XL, XS