The OTC Select 2451 neoprene shoulder support delivers therapeutic heat and compressive support to improve healing after injury or such issues as arthritis and tendonitis. It warms the shoulder while providing stability and joint flexibility to help accelerate the healing process. It can be worn all day for comfort against inflammation, acute or chronic pain, joint instability, post-op rehabilitation or after a dislocation.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Supports and protects while allowing virtually full range of motion
• Four-way stretch material provides even compression over all anatomical prominences of the joint
• Hook-and-loop compatible material allows for a wide range of adjustability
• Reversible for right or left side use
• Inconspicuous when worn under clothing
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE SHOULDER SUPPORT
MEASURE AROUND THE CHEST AT THE LEVEL OF THE ARM PIT
SMALL UP TO 40″ (102 cm)
MEDIUM 41″ – 51″ (104 – 127 cm)
LARGE 51″ – 60″ (130 – 152 cm)
SHOULDER SUPPORT Location
A. Measure around chest at the level of the arm pit
1. Unfasten chest encircling strap, but leave arm sleeve fully fastened.
2. Insert arm of affected shoulder into the arm sleeve of the support, and pull support up over shoulder.
3. Secure the chest encircling strap under the opposite shoulder snugly.
4. Adjust arm sleeve and both chest closures for comfort.
5. When properly applied, the support should fit snug but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin.
L, M, S, XS