This Select Series Wrist-Thumb Splint features a distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar flexion and full finger dexterity. Constructed from an open cell urethane foam laminated to a lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. The distal circumferential strap provides superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent immobilization of the thumb. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers. Available for the left or right hand.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Holds wrist firmly in position and thumb abducted
• Removable palmar and radial splints
• Easy to slip on and slip off
• Cool, lightweight construction
• Breathable soft lined interior
• Advanced fastening technology
• LATEX FREE
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY WRIST-THUMB SPLINT
SIZE MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST
X – SMALL 4.5″ – 5.5″ (11.4 – 14 cm)
SMALL 5.5″ – 6.5″ (14 – 16.5 cm)
MEDIUM 6.5″ – 7.5″ (16.5 – 19 cm)
LARGE 7.5″ – 8.5″ (19 – 21.6 cm)
X – LARGE 8.5″ – 10″ (21.6 – 25.4 cm)
WRIST-THUMB SPLINT MEASURING LOCATION
A. Measure around the break of the wrist
1. Unfasten all closures and slip the brace over the hand and wrist.
2. The thumb should protrude through the spica portion and the splint should be centered over the palm.
3. With the free hand, fasten the thumb encircling strap snugly.
4. Then grasp the closure tab furthest away from the wrist and fasten to the pile.
5. Repeat with the other tabs and adjust for comfort.
6. The brace should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.
|Dimensions||L 6.35 x W 11.43 x H 24.77 (cm)|
L, M, S, XL, XS