This stirrup ankle brace has a single bladder with three regulated communicative chambers. Its one-of-a-kind design utilizes the fit of low profile pneumatics to dramatically increase stability without the rolling and swaying experienced in other stirrups. The “slow rebound” air delivery design reduces bottoming out. The air bladder is enclosed and protected to prevent the air chambers from being punctured. The Airform pad captures and provides a continuous smooth interface with the surface anatomy.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Provides unparalleled comfort, support and uniform compression without bulky padding
• Increases ankle stability, reduces swelling and pain
• Unique pulsating multi-chamber air bladder provides a customized fit with each step
• Air bladder is self contained and protected
• No straws needed and no risk of over-inflating
• Soft flexible edge onto the hard outer shell helps eliminate pressure points on the ankle and increases wearing comfort
• Quick-adjust heel loops allow for a custom fit and permit unobstructed plantar and dorsi-flexion
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY OTC STIRRUP BRACE
TO FIT MOST ADULTS
A. Size adjustable to fit most adults
1. Step into brace. Make certain the side stirrups are centred along the lower leg and ankle
2. Wrap the lower strap snugly around the brace
3. Adjust the heel width if necessary. Peel back the bottom layer and reapply by engaging the hook and loop where brace is snug. Return to step 1 and 2 if necessary.
4. Wrap top strap and readjust the lower strap as necessary to achieve a snug fit.