The Keen® Aventure™ Pivoting Cane Tips are designed to improve safety and mobility on uneven and slick surfaces by maintaining 100% surface contact 100% of the time . This is achieved due to the tip’s ability to flex up to a full 30 degrees before breaking surface contact. This combined with dimpled ring-within-ring viscoelastic bottoms and the Aventure™ tips are truely the safe and reliable mobility solution. Just as important as the Keen® Aventure™ pivoting tip’s safety and reliability is its amazing comfort. Though a secondary aspect; the Aventure™ Pivoting Tip’s ability to provide substantial shock absorbing comfort and effective joint protection is unmatched. The Keen® Aventure™ pivoting tip is completely latex-free and longer lasting than other traditional tips on the market. The Aventure™ Pivoting Tip | AT1-N comes standard on the Keen® Navigator™ Crutch yet it does fit most other crutches on the market.
– Designed to improve safety and mobility on uneven and slick surfaces.
– Completely latex-free and longer lasting than traditional tips on the market.
– Comes standard on the Keen® Navigator™ crutch.
– Does fit most crutches on the market.
– Tips flex up to 30° for increased surface contact.
– Non-marking bottom.
– Sold only in pairs.
– Tip foam rings are available in black only.